As a student, when you choose a career path in an Allied Health field, you will need to complete clinical coursework. The clinical portion of your education provides you with vital hands-on experiences while you learn. Since you will interact with patients, many clinical sites require background checks to ensure patient safety and to meet Joint Commission guidelines.
Using VerifyStudents, you can easily order and pay for your background check online using our secure web interface. Additionally, you’ll be able to schedule any necessary testing, such as drug screening, using the same interface. VerifyStudents does all of the heavy lifting for you. Just follow our easy instructions and when the background check is completed, you’ll be notified.
Mobile Access with VerifyStudents
Want mobile access? You’ve got it! Use your smart phone or other mobile device to log in to your VerifyStudents account and view messages, manage reports, grant clinical sites access to your secure background screening report, and communicate directly with us.
It’s all under your control.
VerifyStudents Features and Benefits for Students:
- Quick results.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Compliant with your program’s requirements.
- It’s portable, so you grant access to your secure background report as necessary, making it easier for later placement opportunities.
- Our unique self scheduling drug testing application provides helpful information about your collection site, and saves you time.
- Our ImmuniTrax™ option makes immunization tracking and compliance effortless, convenient and organized.
What You Will Need to Start the Background Check Process
- You need a special promotional code provided by your school. This number identifies your school and program.
- Have credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) information ready in order to process payment
- Be prepared to provide personal information, as well as school and program information. This information will be kept secure at all times.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to begin the background screening process.